Foreword:
Ever had that overwhelming and empowering feeling for someone you just met; yet, believe you have known in a previous life? Yes, I believe in reincarnation, okay so I should not being a Catholic, yet, I do believe God recycles people based on their merits. Those who have unfinished business and have been repented of their sins, do get a second chance...Don't read into my blogs, they are not written for ONE specific person you may think, they are written by the spirits who possess me as I write...you'll never know who...and if you do, heyy shhhh what's the problem? Amante Infiel is but my pen name.
The fallen leaves will soon
give birth to new ones
before the next moon
You sneaked into my
life and began
crawling swiftly
to my heart
You awakened my
lost senses
let's be honest
you climbed
my fences
Resisted love
for its unsavory
taste
you see
I have been
slapped a
coulple of times
in my face.
My body wants
to fly away
one foot is tightly
on the ground
One man who
came during my
darkest night
and now
shines above me
like a light
Time will take
him away
I know
before it happens
I will drench my
so weary
soul
in the storm
of his passion
until each drop
has quenched
my unquenchable
thirst,
even though, yes
I know
I will not be the
last; nor
I have been the
first.
Monday, June 7, 2010
THE FOOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment