
THIS LIMITLESS LOVE - I FEELTHIS LIMITLESS LOVE - I FEEL
I FEEL this love
enters my body like the dewy
midst during a mid summer
night's dream
It engulfs me like flame to
burning cedar
entering my body
pulsating my
veins like a gush
of steaming blood
marching vigorously
to my brain
Leaving me senseless
completely senseless
hopeless
dying
crying for tomorrow
as today hurts
like hell
Forgetting yesterday
the love I felt back
then can not compare
to the love I FEEL now
How much do you want
to be loved?
I am overflowing
of this nectar
brewed specially
for gods
of Mt. Olympus
You yes you
are my god
I anxiously wait
for tomorrow
to coat your tired
body
with honey
Yet you see
when tomorrow came
yesterday,
you slapped my face
in the future
Visions of pain
invade my soul
I thirst this feeling
for it reminds me
that I am alive
Don't let this
love go to waste
Let tomorrow be
now
I FEEL this love
enters my body like the dewy
midst during a mid summer
night's dream
It engulfs me like flame to
burning cedar
entering my body
pulsating my
veins like a gush
of steaming blood
marching vigorously
to my brain
Leaving me senseless
completely senseless
hopeless
dying
crying for tomorrow
as today hurts
like hell
Forgetting yesterday
the love I felt back
then can not compare
to the love I FEEL now
How much do you want
to be loved?
I am overflowing
of this nectar
brewed specially
for gods
of Mt. Olympus
You yes you
are my god
I anxiously wait
for tomorrow
to coat your tired
body
with honey
Yet you see
when tomorrow came
yesterday,
you slapped my face
in the future
Visions of pain
invade my soul
I thirst this feeling
for it reminds me
that I am alive
Don't let this
love go to waste
Let tomorrow be
now
No comments:
Post a Comment